Friday, May 15, 2009

Bad Day To Transplant :(

I made a huuuuuuuuuuuuuge mistake!!


All I wanted to do was take a nice stroll through my garden to see how everything was doing. I noticed my big dying lavender bush wasn't going to ever look any better so I decided to dig it out.


After clearing the area, I noticed how much sun this spot was getting. It probably is the sunniest spot in my pretty much shaded backyard. What a perfect spot for my corn!! The spot I originally planned on planting my corn receives okay sun, but definitely not GREAT sun like this spot.


So happy at my new discovery, I drag out my poor growing corn from my mini-greenhouse and start transplanting them. In the middle of the day. With clear skies and high temperatures forecasted for the weekend. Did I mention this spot gets great sun? *facepalm*





I hope they survive the weekend okay. I can't believe I did that. I didn't realize what I was doing until it was too late. :( Oh what a failure I am. I reaaaally hope they'll be okay...


No comments: